Sponsors / Exhibits
Sponsor & Exhibit Opportunities
Letter From The Hilton Head 2016 Commercial Development Executive Committee
We invite you to participate as a supporter and/or exhibitor at the fourteenth Solid-State Sensors, Actuators, and Microsystems Workshop, which will be held at the Sonesta Resort on Hilton Head Island, SC from June 5 to June 9, 2016.
The "Hilton Head Workshop" is a highly interactive workshop that has historically attracted an outstanding group of research scientists and engineers from the MEMS and Nanotechnology areas, as well as the most promising of students from leading institutions within the Americas. It is a single-session meeting, with ample time allotted for discussion of each paper. Blocks of unscheduled time are also allocated to encourage informal interactions among participants. As a result, the Hilton Head Workshop represents an excellent venue for organizations looking to sell products into the MEMS and/or Nanotech spaces or attract top-notch employees.
The Workshop is a premier forum for reporting advances in sensor or actuator systems, nanotechnology, process design and modeling, fabrication, materials, system integration, test, assembly, and reliability. It is a regional meeting with attendees from North, Central, and South America with sessions that include oral and poster papers, as well as late news presentations. Attendance is limited to 450 attendees; therefore, as an exhibitor, advertiser, or contributor, you will have unique opportunities for placing your business in front of this community in an intimate, highly social and congenial atmosphere. This is not a trade show event so sponsorship and advertising opportunities are kept to a limited number. As a result, each sponsor's visibility is greatly enhanced.
Organizations that sponsor the Hilton Head Workshop will:
The sponsors of the Tuesday Banquet, Rump Session, and all breaks and lunches will be given the opportunity to personally invite the assemblage to their event with a one minute presentation from the dais (limited to one slide). This is a unique opportunity for additional visibility and to create goodwill.
- Create "brand recognition" among decision makers and high-caliber recruits.
- Receive special recognition in the way of identification in the program material along with a 25 word write-up in the Final Program and on the website.
- Have access to a limited number of breakout rooms and reserved meeting areas. Please note reservations for these rooms need to be made by April 1st, 2016. Availability is by first come, first served.
- Receive recognition during the welcome presentation at the opening of the Workshop and recurring slide presentation during breaks.
Exhibitor Benefits include:
Detailed information can be found in the prospectus. Feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or comments. We hope to see you in South Carolina in June!
- A 6' display table located in the session room.
- A 25% discount on sponsorship-level opportunities.
- Special recognition via identification in the program material, signage and on the website. Website and Final Program will include a 25 word company write-up plus a link to your company website.
- Recognition during the welcome presentation at the opening of the Workshop and recurring slide presentation during breaks.
- An opportunity to present a poster during the Open Poster session held immediately before the "Rump Session" on Wednesday evening. Heavy appetizers, beer, wine, and soft drinks are provided. As a result, this session affords a prime opportunity for extended interactions with potential customers in a very relaxed and congenial setting. Commercial participation in the open poster session is limited to ONLY those companies registered as exhibitors, giving them exclusive commercial visibility at the event.
- Full registration for one exhibitor.
Hilton Head 2016 Commercial Development Executive Committee
James Walker, Kaplan Breyer Schwarz & Ottesen, LLP
Michelle Bourke, Lam Research
Gary O'Brien, Delphi Automotive
Leland "Chip" Spangler, Aspen Microsystems